Need Help? please call us on +1-636-242-1600 .
Note: Please enter your details in below form for further queries.Short Description
Microsoft Azur online certification course helps to learn cloud platform and manage the virtual machine, design and Azur programming tool.
Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Course Content:
Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources:
1. Assign administrator permissions; configure cost center quotas and tagging; configure Azure subscription policies at Azure subscription level.
2. Configure diagnostic settings on resources; create a baseline for resources; create and test alerts; analyze alerts across subscription; analyze metrics across subscription; create action groups; monitor for unused resources; monitor spends; report on spending; utilize Log Search query functions; view alerts in Log Analytics.
3. Use Azure policies for resource groups; configure resource locks; configure resource policies; implement and set tagging on resource groups; move resources across resource groups; remove r resource groups.
Implement and Manage Storage:
1. Configure network access to the storage account; create and configure storage account; generate shared access signature; install and use Azure Storage Explorer; manage access keys; monitor activity log by using Log Analytics; implement Azure storage replication.
2. Create export from Azure job; create import into Azure job; Use Azure Data Box; configure and use Azure blob storage; configure Azure content delivery network (CDN) endpoints.
Configure Azure files
3. Create Azure file share; create Azure File Sync service; create Azure sync group; troubleshoot Azure File Sync.
Implement Azure backup
4. Configure and review backup reports; perform the backup operation; create Recovery Services Vault; create and configure backup policy; perform a restore operation.
Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines (VMs) :
1. Configure high availability; configure monitoring, networking, storage, and virtual machine size; deploy and configure scale sets..
2. Modify Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template; configure location of new VMs; configure VHD template; deploy from template; save a deployment as an ARM template; deploy Windows and Linux VMs.
3..Add data discs; add network interfaces; automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent by using custom script extensions; manage VM sizes; move VMs from one resource group to another; redeploy VMs.
4. Configure VM backup; define backup policies; implement backup policies; perform VM restore
Configure and Manage Virtual Networks :
1. Create and configure VNET peering; create and configure VNET to VNET; verify virtual network connectivity; create virtual network gateway.
2. Configure private and public IP addresses, network routes, network interface, subnets, and virtual network
3. Configure Azure DNS; configure custom DNS settings; configure private and public DNS zones
4. Create security rules; associate NSG to a subnet or network interface; identify required ports; evaluate effective security rules
Manage Identities :
Manage Azure AD objects (users, groups, and devices)
Implement and manage hybrid identities
4. Install and configure Azure AD Connect; configure federation and single sign-on; manage Azure AD Connect; manage password sync and writeback.
As per your requirement course we wil schedule the timings.Our support and service 24x7. The one solution to overcome hectic schedule and travelling time and achieve these goals is by joining online courses.
Most experienced and specialized instructors will be assigned to you.